Why you should chose us?
Since 2011 Infol has been specializing in the coordination of Mobility Programmes in Rome and has successfully planned several Projects under the “Leonardo da Vinci” programme and the new “Erasmus+ Programme key Action 1”, involving professionals, teachers and students from all European countries.
Infol is in touch with more than 2500 schools, universities, private and public institutions, under Erasmus Plus Programme.
Our European network is growing every day. (Check the list of partners)
Thanks to its growing network of hosting partners active in a variety of professional fields, Infol is able to offer job-shadowing, internships and professional training to students coming to Rome within the framework of the Erasmus+ VET mobility.
Infol plans opportunities to undertake European professional development activities in Rome, includes:
- Structured courses or training;
- Teaching assignments;
- Job shadowing or observations.
- Cooperation between schools or other organisations:
- Establish international strategic partnerships to co-operate on issues of shared interest.
- Cooperation between schools (eTwinning)
- Teachers can network and run joint classroom projects with colleagues in Europe, access learning resources and take part in professional development opportunities.
- Workshops and internships