Why you should chose us?
Join our in-service training courses for staff in education and training in Greece.
Infol is headquartered in the center of Athens, at Tzortz 6 street. It is a teacher training centre offering a range of teacher training courses Thanks to the consulting services provided by our professionals and experts , active part of “ Infol Training Network ”.
Our training courses are designed to meet the needs of school, university and adult education staff both teaching and non-teaching staff. Our database includes different courses about new technologies, inclusion and special needs, intercultural learning, innovative teaching methods and soft and hard skills. Our methodology is based upon experiential training, cooperative learning, best practices’ exchange, case studies and visits to local schools.
All of our courses can be fully funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility projects for education and training staff.
Infol plans opportunities to undertake European professional development activities in Rome, includes:
- Structured courses or training;
- Teaching assignments;
- Job shadowing or observations.
- Cooperation between schools or other organisations:
- Establish international strategic partnerships to co-operate on issues of shared interest.
- Cooperation between schools (eTwinning)
- Teachers can network and run joint classroom projects with colleagues in Europe, access learning resources and take part in professional development opportunities.
- Workshops and internships